- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- 5 Common Problems with Furnaces in Covington Homes
When the weather in Covington begins to change from sunny and warm to gloomy and cold, homeowners switch from using their air conditioning units to depending on their furnaces to maintain comfortable temperatures in their homes. […]Read More
- Common Signs Of Heating Trouble To Watch Out For This Winter
If the past couple of weeks have been any indication, winter is officially upon us, and while that does mean that there is a lot to look forward to in terms of the upcoming holidays, it also means that most of us are flipping on our home's heating systems, if we haven't already, and settling in for the cold weather to come […]Read More